Thursday 30 January 2014

L'Oreal Re-Nutirtion Nourishing Cream Care Royal Jelly

L'Oreal Re-Nutirtion Nourishing Cream Care Royal Jelly review

Hair as draw as straw? Can't say I've really experienced that until I came to Toronto.

Once the winter hits, all moisture just seems to vanish from my body. I didn't even know my hair could get so dry! Constantly feeling the crispy parched strands of my hair, and the resulting static cling finally made me run for some help at the drug store.

The L'Oreal Cream in Royal Jelly (there are billion words on this bottle! I'm not even sure of the exact product name!) is suppose to restore the suppleness of your hair without weighing it down. It's advertised to give light, silky, flowing hair. The featured ingredient, royal jelly, is suppose to impart all the nutrition of royal jelly to your hair, resulting in hair that is nourished, soft and has a high gloss shine. 

L'Oreal Re-Nutirtion Nourishing Cream Care Royal Jelly review

Ok, let's not kid ourselves. The smoothing factor in this product is really commonly found silicon in hair conditioners, cyclopentasilixane. Royal jelly is the last ingredient on the list and Im not sure the noutrition that bees get from ingesting the jelly would be the same as when topically applied to human hair. BUT. I do have to say that this has been a great help to my hair so far. 

I apply this in the mornings onto dry hair. Sometimes I'll use this after blow-drying my hair from the shower. The opaque white cream  comes out with a little squeeze; A quick run through my hair with my hands and I'm good to go. My hair is left feeling much softer for the rest of the day. There is a nice honey scent that is not overpowering but does linger lightly through the day.

Granted, this isn't a solution to my dry hair per say. If I don't use it, my hair still is dry so it's not addressing the underlying issue. But it does keep the crispiness at bay and I'm finding that I am reaching for it every morning. Will I repurchase? Maybe not, but for now, it's been a great help.

How do you deal with dry hair?

Follow me on:

0 comments:

Post a Comment