Tuesday 7 January 2014

The #MapleVoxbox from Influenster

(Unfortunately photos in this post were lost due to The Great Deletion of 2014. Some efforts to re-do photos will be made but not all posts will be redone.)

Welcome to the new Canadian Influenster Box! 



In try to connect with other bloggers and blogging communities I had signed on to the Influenster site. When they announced that a box specifically for Canadian bloggers would be released, I signed myself up to for a chance to receive it.

Amazingly, I was able to get the first Influenster Canadian #maplevoxbox!

The contents of the box included:
Icebreaker Duo in Raspberry
Broadway Nails Impress Nails in Lovestruck
New York Color Big Bold Curl Mascara
New York Color Big Bold Plumping Lip Gloss in Big City Blush
Montagne Jeunesse Clay Mask in Crusted Arctic Cloudberry
Skinny Cow Milk Chocolate Dreamy Clusters 
Skinny Cow Milk Chocolate Heavenly Crisps

Immediately I ate the two Skinny Cow snack items! I was very curious about these and was glad to give them a try. Actually, I ate the Crisps and my boyfriend opened the Clusters before I could stop him devouring them hahah. We ended up sharing that packet. I don't normally buy pre-packed snacks (preferring nuts or fruit) so this was a nice treat and they did taste pretty awesome.

I'm also quite happy to receive the two NYC products since I was eyeing their mascaras at Rexall a few weeks ago when I realized I had forgotten to put mascara on that morning. I'm thinking this will be a great backup for the workplace. I'm a bit hesitant about the plumping gloss since my lips are very sensitive and usually have an allergic reaction to plumping ingredients. So we'll see how that goes.

All in all, am pretty happy to have been able to try out the launch of this box. You can always sign up with Influenster to join the community.

Have you joined onto any blogging community sites?

Disclaimer: This box was given to me for purposes of review 

0 comments:

Post a Comment