Sunday 25 January 2015

Bedside Table Update


I remember being pleasantly surprised my how warmly my "Bedside Table" post was received. It's been a while since I did an update so here are the current items I baste myself in before I wrap myself into a blanket burrito.


Still got that same photo of David, which I should probably switch out. I've much more flattering photos of him. Still got the Sulwhasoo Overnight Vitalizing Mask (it's even the same bottle...) at the ready and a Body Shop Body Butter but this time in Brazil Nut.

For other moisturizing options I have a Clarins Tonic Body Treatment Oil and their Foot Beauty Treatment Cream. I always try and moisturize my feet to keep those cracked heels away. Vaseline's Dry Skin Repair and samples of Vaseline Repairing Serum and St Ive's body lotion are also currently cluttering up my side table. I've started using the Sibu Sea Buckthorne Seed Oil on my face, when it's gotten wind chapped or really dry. As you know, it's been working quite well. 

In general, I'll use whichever one of these I feel like that night and make sure my whole self is properly moisturized before I tuck myself in. Sometimes I forget but I usually make sure to at least do my feet. The worst is needing to step out to the kitchen or batheroom after you've applied foot cream, lotion marks all over the hard wood...

How about you?


Let's Connect:

0 comments:

Post a Comment