Wednesday 6 April 2016

The Maybelline Color Tattoo Addition (ft. the Concentrated Crayons*)

Maybelline Color Tattoo Concentrated Crayon Pink Parfait, Creamy Chocolate, Audacious Asphalt and Charcoal Chrome Review

Need I say that I enjoy the Maybelline Color Tattoos? Well, these lately have gotten a face lift and becoming more portable and potentially easier to use. Concentrated Crayons* ($11CDN, 3g) are a twist up eyeshadow stick that are supposed to glide on and last all day. If they're anything like the potted Color Tattoos then I will probably be in love but as you know, I always tend to forget about my stick shadows. 

Maybelline Color Tattoo Concentrated Crayon Pink Parfait, Creamy Chocolate, Audacious Asphalt and Charcoal Chrome Swatches

I received the colors Pink Parfait, Creamy Chocolate, Audacious Asphalt, and Charcoal Chrome. These swiped on so easily. They felt practically frictionless and the colors were so intense. There is an instant creaminess here that isn't evident in the pot version (especially after they've dried out a little). Though creamy, the crayons set well when blended. The formula is very easy to blend out.

Maybelline Color Tattoo Concentrated Crayon Creamy Chocolate with Audacious Asphalt

Creamy Chocolate and Audacious Asphalt are best friends. Asphalt makes me think of grey but instead this is a very pretty deep forest green that pairs well with the goldened brown of Creamy Chocolate

Maybelline Color Tattoo Concentrated Crayon Pink Parfait with Charcoal Chrome

Pink Parfait is quite brightenining! Its a frosty bright light pink. Full on,  a bit barbie but blended out, wonderful. A very pretty look is achieved when mixed in with the equally cool Charcoal Chrome. 


Supposedly more portable, a few of the sticks had broken inside their tube while in the post (note the stubbed tops of two shades that come from crashing into the inside of the lid). I think they're fine for everyday transport but I haven't had this happen to other products before.

Overall, I am really enjoying the pigmentation. These did crease during the day but very minimally and lasted better than I expected for such a creamy formula. I love the bold colors and am definitely going to get a lot of use out of Creamy Chocolate.

Are you going to try this new format out?

0 comments:

Post a Comment