Friday 28 November 2014

Guest Post: Megan's Avon Stardust Nail Enamel

First off I am so excited to be guest posting on A Beautiful Zen! Jenn is one of my favourite bloggers, she has great posts that always make me laugh. Her sense of humour is amazing, though if you are reading her blog right now it means you probably already know that :) Thanks for having me Jenn! This months theme is Silver and Blue in honour of the winter snowflakes that start to fall this time of year. When I found out the theme I knew exactly what to do! I have been dying to try out this new Avon Stardust Nail Enamel in Jewel Blue. And wouldn't you know it - it just so happens to be both silver and blue!
  Avon Stardust Nail Enamel-1


This 3D texturized polish contains flecks of microglitter. This could also be lovely to wear to a holiday party, it has just the right amount of sparkle! I added a top coat for extra shine but the nail polish alone has a really neat matte finish.  
  Avon Stardust Nail Enamel

For $6 this polish is comparible to other more expensive microglitter polishes. And one thing I love? It wasn't very hard to remove. Normally it takes me forever to remove microglitter polish. As pile of shredded cotton pads litter the counter by the time I'm done. But this one came off quite easily and that's a big plus in my books! That's it for my guest post, I hope you enjoyed it! Thanks again to Jenn for letting me stop by :) You can find me on my Blog, Facebook, Twitter and Instagram - come say hi!

0 comments:

Post a Comment