Tuesday 17 June 2014

Summer Product Picks and Video

summer beauty product picks

If I had any ability to accurately predict the future I would have used it for much higher pursuits than  forecasting this season's makeup picks. I'd place bets on horses, pick numbers for the LottoMax and bake the next big dessert item so that we can all finally get away from cupcakes and macarons. BUT seeing as how my Autumn picks were so inaccurate, there won't be any TV hosts showing up with superhuman-sized checks at my door anytime soon. 


Thankfully nothing, aside from laughter at my expensive, hinges on the accuracy of my beauty predictions so let's give this one more go and see if I get it right for the Summer. In addition, Quin and Anu are trying to get more comfortable in front of the camera (as you know, I have a lack of pep that is only rivalled by corpses) so I made this into the topic of our Summer Video collab.

You can check out the other ones here:


Blush Picks:
MAC Trace Gold
MAC Dainty
theBalm Betty-Lou Manizer
 Essence Sun Club All-in-One Bronzing Highlighter (shade 01 Sun Light)

MAC trace gold theBalm Betty-Lou Manizer Essence All-in-One Sun Bronzer Mac Dainty blush swatch


Lip Picks:
 Dior Gloss Addict -  Bal D'Ete
Annabelle Big Show Custom Gloss
NYX Mega Shine Lip Gloss - Cosmo
L'Oreal Color Caresse Shine Stain -  Pink Resistance
Maybelline Baby Lips - Peach Kiss

Dior Bal D'ete L'oreal pink resistance nyx cosmo maybelline peach kiss swatch

Skincare Picks:
Also, not shown but will definitely be used are the Andalou Skincare 5 Brightening Skin Care Essentials Kit and the Dermalogica After Sun Skin Repair which will cool the predicted sunburned skin David will get.

So??? What are your Summer picks?

Let's Connect:

0 comments:

Post a Comment