Saturday 30 August 2014

Guest Post: My Beauty Diary Honey Strawberry Mask ft. Julie

My Beauty Diary Honey Strawberry Mask review
My Beauty Diary Honey Strawberry Mask featuring Hello Kitty! Hey friends of Jenn! I'm Julie from Swatch and Review, and I'll be hanging out on A Beautiful Zen today talking about one of my favourite things: FACE SHEET MASKS!


The brand I use the most, and have had the best results with, is My Beauty Diary out of Taiwan. They offer a wide variety of sheet masks with different formulas, ingredients and effects. Some hydrate, some tighten, and quite a few whiten and brighten.

The one I'm showing off today is the Honey Strawberry mask that just so happens to be a Sanrio Hello Kitty collab! Before trying it out, I wasn't sure what results to expect (I just really loved the packaging).

My Beauty Diary Honey Strawberry Mask ingredients

I spy aloe, honey, lime, pineapple, cucumber and strawberry. Aloe: heals, hydrates and smooths. Honey: has antiseptic properties and can help clear skin. Lime: clarifies and declogs pores. Pineapple: tightens pores and helps exfoliate skin. Cucumber: soothes and refreshes. Strawberry: brightens, lightens skin.

To apply, just rip open the package, peel the sheet mask off the plastic backing, and align the mask on your face and pat it down. Leave on for 15­20 minutes, then remove and rub the excess liquid into your face.

My Beauty Diary Honey Strawberry Mask

The results were quite amazing! My skin was very smooth, refreshed and hydrated, it seemed to have a bit of a glow to it as well. And the next day when I woke up, my skin was softer than usual. I'd say this mask is a winner!

What do you look for in a face mask? I'd love to know! Chat with me in the comments.

0 comments:

Post a Comment