Thursday 24 October 2013

Sample Stash #1


(Unfortunately photos in this post were lost due to The Great Deletion of 2014. Some efforts to re-do photos will be made but not all posts will be redone.)

In line with the last post, I'm also trying to put a dent in the massive samples stash that I have. Yea...it's a little mountain of a problem..


Really, it's almost a hoarding issue now. I never open up a sample pack because I think, maybe I can use this for when I travel. But I'm pretty sure that I'm not travelling in the near future and since I always seem to accumulate samples, I'm really not going to be that hard up for little packets of shampoo.

I'm finally committing to decrease this stash because it's just taking up space! I store all of these in two massive ziplock bags but I did some digging over the weekend and have chosen a few items to pay attention to.


This is a pretty modest start but I know I'm going to have issues reminding myself to finish even these. To be finished are:

- Etude House I'm Blooming Brightening Wash-Off Gel
- Tony Moly Perfumed Body Grace Ltion
- Annabelle CC Instant Perfecting Base
- Skinfood Grapefruit Refreshing Body Gel
- Skinfood Aloe Vera Cream Cleanser
- Missha Signature Radience Pure Primer

Wish me luck!

What does your samples stash look like? Do you forget about the samples you have?

Daily Zen:
 Once again trying to decrease my huge stockpile of flour. I made this Sour Cream Raspberry Swirl Loaf but with yogurt and strawberry jam. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment