Tuesday 29 October 2013

NYX Nude Matte Shadow: Blame it on Midnight


(Unfortunately photos in this post were lost due to The Great Deletion of 2014. Some efforts to re-do photos will be made but not all posts will be redone.)

Ever since that lovely camel color shadow from theBalm's Nude'tude Palette, I've fallen in love with camel colored eyeshadows. So when I did a little swatch-poo of NYX's Blame it on Midnight, I knew it had to be mine!

NYX nude matte eye shadow review swatch blame it on midnight

NYX nude matte eye shadow review swatch blame it on midnight

ARRGGH so amazing! I know that color might seem underwhelming to you but look at what you can do with it (or similar shades):

Victoria Beckham NYFW Fall 2013 RTW 

Prabal Garung NYFW Fall 2013 RTW

I'd say that's pretty beautiful IMHO! ALL HAIL BROWN, I say!

What has been your color lust lately? Would you go for this shade?

0 comments:

Post a Comment