Thursday 10 October 2013

FOTD #3: 'Cause we don't outshine the bride


(Unfortunately photos in this post were lost due to The Great Deletion of 2014. Some efforts to re-do photos will be made but not all posts will be redone.)

This FOTD is very very overdue! I flew back to Vancouver for a wedding in July and this was the look I wore as a bridesmaid.




Since the bridesmaids weren't getting their makeup done professionally, I had the opportunity to come up with my own look. I wanted something soft, pretty and definitely not overpowering. The focus should be on the wedding couple so strong cat eyes and bold lip colors were complete out for this look. 

Eyes:
The Balm - 'Nudetude Palette - Stubborn on lid, Sultry in crease
L'oreal Infallible - Amber Rush on outer corner
Urban Decay- Demolition eyeliner
Pupa - #26 eyelier lower lashline
Majolica Majorca - Lash Expander Frame Plus Mascara 
Make Up For Ever - eyebrow pencil #4

Lips:
Clinique - Woppin' Watermelon Chubby Stick
Dior - Addict Gloss in 333

Face:
Urban Decay - Naked Skin Foundation 4.0
Clarins - Palette Eclat Blush

I had  great time at the wedding. It was very non-traditional with readings from science fiction writing and lawn games between the ceremony and the dinner. There was an impromptu song from the groomsmen and good food :) So happy to see my friends Andrea and Brad getting hitched.


Current Zen: I really really really enjoyed this article. And if that's not your thing, look, pretty!

0 comments:

Post a Comment