Saturday 19 October 2013

Lookbook: NYFW Spring 2014 RTW

I use to follow fashion somewhat closely. I would look out people's Lookbook profiles, avidedly read fashion blogs, check up the latest runway shows. Nowadays, I find myself more captured by the world of beauty but that doesn't mean I won't pop by Vogue every now and then to see what's going on.

I especially like the fact that Vogue captures not only the clothes from the runway but the beauty looks as well. Here are some of my picks from the Spring 2014 Ready-to-Wear lines shown at New York Fashion Week. Enjoy!

Jason Wu


Marc Jacobs

Michael Kors

Prabal Gurung

Ruffian


Do you follow beauty look on the runway? Do you have any favorites?

Daily Zen:
So I managed to land an interview in Victoria!!! Which means, I'm flying home for a week!! This year has been so amazingly expensive and not always due to things in my control. What with the trip to Asia, flights home for weddings, having to buy a new laptop....oh man...

0 comments:

Post a Comment