Saturday 16 February 2013

Review: Sana Nameraka Honpo Soy Milk Cream

OK. Just get this cream.

sana nameraka soy milk cream review
The Sana Nameraka Honpo Soy Milk Cream is just an easy to use cream. No fuss. No special magic ingredients (well except the soybean extract). Perfect for night.

sana nameraka soy milk cream review

sana nameraka soy milk cream review

This creams is perfectly moisturizing! It's a little thick as you can see, so a little goes a long way. I've been using this for 4 months and I still have half the jar. No strong fragrance, feels smooth when applied and absorbs quickly. What more do you want in a night cream? It's just so straightforward! And that's really refreshing in a market saturated with creams that have 'x' oil and 'y' ingredients. 

I don't have super dry skin so I can't really attest to its use there, but I do notice that it makes my combination skin perfectly hydrated and it leave your skin feeling matte when applied. The only thing I wish is that it had oil control power. It doesn't claim to have any oil control properties but if I could add one thing to this no fuss cream, it would be that. 

At $12 CDN it's at the perfect price point and I will definitely be picking this up again. If you haven't tried it, give it a go!

0 comments:

Post a Comment