Tuesday 26 February 2013

NYC Haul: Inglots and Drugstore (Rimmel, Maybelline, Wet n Wild)


(Unfortunately photos in this post were lost due to The Great Deletion of 2014. Some efforts to re-do photos will be made but not all posts will be redone.)

Just a note that forthcoming posts will probably not follow a set schedule. 16 deliverables in 5 weeks means something's got to give :(

Recently I took a short trip to NYC with some girlfriends and came back with a few goodies :) I have to say that hitting up drugstores in the States is particularly great and at least, from this one experience, Rite Aid seems to be the best if you happen to go during a buy 1 get 1 50%off sale.


Maybelline Color Tattoo in Bad to the Bronze
Wet n Wild Shine nail polish in Red Red
Burberry Brit roller ball perfume
Neutrogena Makeup Remover wipes
Rimmel Scandaleyes eyeliner in Nude
Maybelline Color Whisper in A Plum Prospect
Covergirl Lip-perfection Jumbo Gloss Balm in Rose Twist

maybelline color whisper a plum prospect review swatch
Maybelline Color Whisper in A Plum Prospect

You guys know I'm a bit obsessed about the Color Whispers. I couldn't help myself! When I saw the Buy 1 get 1 50%....I had to get another one. Someone stop me the next time I grab one of these in the store.

rimmel scandaleyes eyeliner nude
Rimmel Scandaleyes in Nude

rimmel scandaleyes eyeliner nude

I'm pretty excited to try this one out since I've heard so many good things about it.

Wet n wild wild shine red red nail polish color swatch
Wet n Wild Wild Shine Nail Polish in Red Red
I really like this red polish. It's a pretty thick formula and one coat seemed to do the trick. Its not the most shiny polish and it applies just slightly unevenly but the color is great! I'll be perfect for the summer time.

inglot eyeshadow 10 palette
Inglots 10 pan Freedom Palette System

inglot eyeshadows
My Inglots indulgence!
I also went a little crazy when I heard they had Inglot stores in NYC and manged to go there the first night I was in town. They use to have one in Metrotown in Burnaby (BC) but it closed due to poor sales. It's too bad people didn't clue in to how great this brand is :(! 

Reviews on the Covergirl Lip-perfection and Inglot store experience to come!

0 comments:

Post a Comment