Tuesday 12 February 2013

Photo Day Make-Up Bag

So having entered the cabal of higher higher education, I thought I would be pretty much over taking graduation photos. I already have a set from when I graduated university the first time around and wouldn't have minded skipping out on the "Now tilt your head this way" prompts from grad photo photographers. However, fears of future regret and familial obligations made it necessary that I, once more, sit in with the cape and smile into the camera. Stupid fears... grumble grumble. Can I add that the sitting fee was $40 just to take the photos???

My Photo Day Sidekicks

MAC careblend pressed powder light plus, MUFE make up for ever full cover concealer, clean and clear oil control film, NYX blush angel

Face:
MAC Careblend Pressed Powder in Light Plus
Make Up For Ever Full Cover in 8
NYX Blush in Angel
Clean and Clear Oil Control Film Blotting Sheets

l'oreal elnett satin extra strong hold hairspray, evo haze styling powder

Hair:
L'oreal Elnett Satin Hairspray in Extra Strong Hold
Evo Haze Styling Powder (when I discovered this, I felt like my world had changed)

maybelline color whisper mocha muse, blistex lip medex lip balm, precision tip qtips

Lips and Other:
Maybelline Color Whisper in Mocha Muse
Blistex Lip Medex Lip Balm
Precision Tip Qtip

What are your must haves for perfect photo touchups?

0 comments:

Post a Comment