Saturday 14 February 2015

The Boyfriend Tag


In this video:
- David and I talk about ourselves, a lot.
Happy Valentine's Day.

Questions:
Where did we meet? 
What was our first date? 
Where was our first kiss? 
Did you know that I was the one?
What was your first impression of me? 
When did u meet the family?
Do we have a tradition?
Who said "I love You" first?
What do we argue about the most? 
Who wears the pants in the relationship?
If I'm sitting in front of the TV what am i watching?
What's the one food I don't like? 
When we go out to eat, what do I get to drink?
What size shoe do I wear?
If i was collecting anything what would it be?
What is my favorite type of sandwich?
What my favorite cereal?
What is my favorite music?
What is my eye color?
Who is my best friend? 
What is something that I do that you don`t like?
Who wears the pants?
One of my best talents
What can I spend hours doing?

0 comments:

Post a Comment