Tuesday 5 November 2013

NYX Blush in Mauve


(Unfortunately photos in this post were lost due to The Great Deletion of 2014. Some efforts to re-do photos will be made but not all posts will be redone.)

There are a lot of blushes out there. A lot. So it might be easy to overlook how spectacular Mauve is.  

NYX blush mauve review swatch

NYX blush mauve review swatch

NYX powder blushes (~$10CDN) claims to be richly pigmented and long lasting. They glide on smoothly, blend beautifully and create a natural glow.

 Check to all of the above, ladies! This blush might really be all you'll need. Mauve goes with everything. For serious. It is the blush I reach for most often. The blush, that I know, will never let me down. The blush that always seems to work with the look I have on that day. 

Don't want to think about it? Grab Mauve.
Want something that works? Grab Mauve.
Just grab Mauve!

A light tap into the pan will produce a good wash of color and yes it does last for a good portion of the day. At $10 you really can't beat that. I would recommend this color to anyone! It just works so well and if I weren't such a beauty fiend, I might be able to live my life with just this. Considering all the blush offerings out there in the big beautiful world, NYX's Mauve is a major contender

What's your favorite blush? Which have you tried any from NYX?

Daily Zen: I filmed two videos on the weekend!!.....now to get over my fear and just post them. It was pretty fun actually and I can see how people enjoy having youtube channels. Speaking of youtube, have I told you how much I really love Crash Course? Probably right?...Check it out! Scishow is pretty entertaining too.

Find me at:

0 comments:

Post a Comment