Friday 15 November 2013

Collective Haul: David's Tea, Sephora VIB and IMATS Toronto 2013

One of the things you might want to know about me, is that it takes me a LONG time to decide on what to buy. (This is very very evident in the video.) But it seems...I didn't have that much of an issue purchasing things this past weekend. (I'm also a serial returner. So don't be surprised if I end up returning a few of these things). Watch in HD!

Note to self: be more excited in videos and speak a little faster....


Since you guys suggested a video was a good way of showing my haul, I spent about two hours moving around my apartment, turning lights on, turning lights off, using aluminum foil as a reflector, moving mirrors around to reflect light, testing shots here, testing shots there and FINALLY finding a somewhat workable filming situation. My place looks like a disaster!



Yes, that is a IKEA Lack table ON TOP of my regular coffee table. and YES those are oven mitts...don't even ask. LOL no one can say I don't try hard for this blog. Those photos were always there. I have another wall of photos by my bed and desk.
-----
This weekend was like Christmas!
I first picked up the David's Tea Advent Calendar. EEEEE!!

david's tea 24 days of tea advent calendar 2013

david's tea 24 days of tea advent calendar 2013

Then it was the Sephora VIB Sale event. I had been able to save up a good sum of in Sephora Gift Cards so I spent an amazing $22 on all the products mentioned (AND one which I did not since I want it to be a giveaway surprise soon). I'm pretty happy about the damage I did at the store since I didn't do any damage at all to my wallet.

sephora vib 2013 haul

Nars x Guy Bourdin One Night Stand Cheek Palette
Hourglass Ambient Light Powders - Mood and Dim
Tarte blush - Exposed
Giorgio Armani Eyes to Kill #35

And finally, it was IMATS!!! AAHHHH!!

imats toronto 2013 haul royal and langnickle brushes

imats toronto 2013 haul MAC make up for ever, kett cosmetics, lioele

giorgio armani eyes to kill intense eyeshadow 25 swatch make up for ever aqua cream 13 2
Giorgio Arman ETK 25, MUFE Aqua Cream 13 and 2
What did you haul over the weekend? 

Daily Zen: Gonna have a sleep over at one of my best friend's place! When was the last time /you/ had a sleep over?

0 comments:

Post a Comment