Thursday 28 November 2013

Lancome La Vie est Belle Perfume

I honestly haven't been this crazy about a perfume since Kat Von D's Sinner.

lancome la vie est belle perfume review

I only have a little deluxe (oxymoron) sample of La Vie est Belle. Since the price tag of a bottle starts at around $72 I'm try to ration it as much as I can. But still there's something about the romantic cozy wrap-you-up in a blanket scent that makes me want to wear it everyday. I almost want to make this my signature scent and that is real love right there.

Sephora describes the scent mood as free, deep, happy. Lancome describes the aesthetic as breaking free from convention and an expression of a new era. Fragrantica outlines notes of iris, black current and pear. However you describe, this scent envelopes you in a lush warm cloud that is inviting and comfortable.

Go ahead and run into stores to give this a whiff. It is so very different from all the other Lancome perfume offerings and perfect for a young savvy urban women.

What's the scent that is most comforting for you?

Follow me on:

0 comments:

Post a Comment