Sunday 10 August 2014

Product Review Dump


I have a lot of good intentions when it comes to this blog. I diligently take photo after photo of the product side ways, then take photo after photo of the product from the top, from the bottom, from the inside, etc. I always have the intention to blog about them after I take the photos. BUT, but, I have been siting on GBs worth of photos of products waiting their time in the queue to be featured. They never are.  Their time has never come.

So! These Product Review Dumps are quick bites of stuff I've been meaning to write up properly but probably never will. Here we go. WHEEEEEEEE!

Maybelline Baby Lips Dr Rescue - Berry Soft, Pink Me Up

Maybelline Baby Lips Dr Rescue - Berry Soft, Pink Me Up swatch review

These seem nice. They don't have SPF like the regular ones. Bummer. BUT am interested to see if they'll compete with my HG Blistex LipMedix. Upon first try, jury is leaning no. Alas.

Wet n'Wild Walking on Eggshells

Wet n'Wild Walking on Eggshells swatch review

Good friends notice that there's one Walking on Eggshell palette left at the drugstore while they're vacationing and they will buy it because they know you've been searching for it everywhere. Strangely, after trying it, I'm not as in love as the hype would have led me to expect. Damn It. Sorry, Tian. 
It's good. Just didn't blow my mind.

NYX Snow White

nyx snow white swatch review

What was I thinking? (Actually I was thinking this.) An awesome vampy shade which I somehow ending up collecint two of (the other is from Cover Girl). I eventually sold this but I do recommend the color. Gorgeous!!

E.L.F Baked Eyeshadow - Toasted

E.L.F Baked Eyeshadow - Toasted swatch review

Alicia had a giveaway and I won this. I was hoping this would be my, never yet found but often searched for, dup for Too Faced's Push Up. Like all potential dupes, close but not the same. Le sigh. This works quite well when used with a wet brush but have so many colors like it already.

 Gino McCray Brush Bath

 Gino McCray Brush Bath review

I bought this solely because Lily Pebbles bought it when she went to Thailand *rolls eyes at self*. This doesn't deep clean my brushes. It's only good for spot cleaning, maybe. I feel dumb for lugging this in my suitcase all the way from Asia.
-------------------------
Anyways.

That was AMAZINGLY cathartic.Thank the great Poobah, I can finally delete the photos from my computer. 

Do you sit on product photos until you have time to review them?

Let's Connect:

0 comments:

Post a Comment