Thursday 15 August 2013

St. Ives Fresh Skin Apricot Scrub

Look, this is not going to be new to anyone, but I hope you'll let me devote one post to the simple goodness that is St. Ives Apricot Scrub. An oldie but a goodie that is well worth mentioning at least once.

St. Ives Fresh Skin Apricot Scrub review


This exfoliating scrub claims to deep clean, instantly leaving skin smooth and glowing. It is non-irritating, dermatologist tested and has 100% natural extracts. You moisten your face with water. Take some product and massage it over your face and rinse it off.

Sometimes I get a little disenchanted with this product. There are so many cool exfoliators out there with XYZ complex and ABC oil, why don't I just go and spend my money on products that promise science and fancy tubing? But then I go back to this and am humbled by its simplicity. 

St. Ives Fresh Skin Apricot Scrub review

The scrubby bits are made of walnut shell powder. Some people find the scrubby level too harsh but if you massage it lightly over your face it really isn't a big deal. If you're vigorously scrubbing like there's no tomorrow, chances are you can do some damage to your skin as the walnut shell bits are a bit hard. I've used this as a body scrub before as well as on my lips and heels (though it's still not intense enough for that sometimes). After using this, your face really is clean and exfoliated. No gimmacks, no fuss. This stuff works and for the price, it's something I recommend all my friends to try.

What are some simple solutions that you won't pay a lot of money for? 

Daily Zen: I had the most amazingly bad interview yesterday lol! 2hrs including a delivery of a 10 min presentation (which they give you the topic for 24hrs in advance), a briefing note assigned at the interview and an intense grilling for 1hr. It was disastrous and I'm not sure I've fully recovered! Le sigh.

0 comments:

Post a Comment