Saturday 24 August 2013

Empties #2

(Unfortunately photos in this post were lost due to The Great Deletion of 2014. Some efforts to re-do photos will be made but not all posts will be redone.)

The empties bag overflowth! Welcome to another empties post!



John Frieda Brilliant Brunette Moisturizing Conditioner
I love this conditioner and have gone through many many tubes. I reviewed it here. Will repurchase once I'm done with the current one in my shower.

Life Glycerin Hand Cream
I was really hoping this would be a good dupe for the Glysomed hand cream but it's really not. It didn't have the rich thickness that Glysomed does, nor its heavy duty moisturizing power. I really have to stop buying the Life brand. So far, it never live up to the original.

L'Occitane Hand Cream
Hand cream staple but a little pricy in my opinion. Won't particularly reach for this one again unless it goes on sale. The scent is nice though.

The Body Shop: Almond Body Butter and Brazil Nut Body Butter
Would buy both again. I absolutely LOVE both scents and am working my way through a second jar of the Brazil Nut. That coffee/chocolate smell is amazing and the Almond Body Butter reminds me of the Hong Kong almond drink.


Soap and Glory Off Your Face Cleansing Cloths
Honestly, I used these up so long ago I can't quite remember much about them except they cost me $10 on sale. Probably won't reach again for these specifically. They do the job. Nothing really special.

Neutrogena All-in-One Makeup Removing Wipes
This would be my...third pack? I haven't really been blown away by any wipes and don't really expect to fall in love with any particular brand. These go on sale regularly enough and do the job.

Kose Softymo Deep Cleansing Oil
I reviewed this here and you may recall that I didn't like this product. Though cheap, I honestly would rather pay the premium price for something that doesn't leave a film on my face.

L'oreal Waterproof Gentle Makeup Remover
I've been using this ever since I started using make up and I honestly don't see any point in switching. It does the job amazingly and has never let me down. One bottle lasts forever! I already have a new one and am pretty loyal to this remover.


Skin79 Red Ginseng Repairing Mask Sheet
I reviewed this here. I don't think I'll go out of my way to locate this but I did enjoy the ginseng scent and felt the cotton was really thick.

Majolica Majorca Lash Expander Frame Plus
I'm on the fence about throwing this away guys. I've had it for a little over a year, A YEAR! Which I think means it should be full of bacteria and most likely will cause unforetold eye disease upon the next use but...the length! Oh the length and volume it gives... I'll keep this in mind once it comes time to repurchasing a mascara (I've got a sizeable collection waiting to be used up..don't we all?).

Sana Nameraka Honpo Soy Milk Cream
I really enjoyed this cream and reviewed it here. I will definitely repurchase this since it was such a lovely basic night cream. It really moisturizes and is so no fuss. I love this product.

Mentholatum Acnes Oil Remover sheets
What a name right? I picked this up for about $1 from a 7/11 in thailand. Just a very very basic pack of oil blotting papers. Couldn't possibly repurchase these and definitely don't want to. The paper was quite thin and broke whenever I used them.

Dior Capture Total One Essential
The sales lady promised me miracles when she handed me this (MIRACLES!) and I was more than a little skeptic. She said it would fix any skin issues I had and get my skin back to tip-top shape. I was having some issues with clogged pores and dullness (which I'm still battling) so was hoping this little sample would provide some relief. Did it? Nope. It made my skin really smooth though...but that isn't really a miracle now is it.

Mascara for a year...throw it away?

Edible Zen:  This looks so good!!! I can't wait to make it. A sugarless dessert? That might actually be healthy for you? I'm so there.

0 comments:

Post a Comment