Wednesday 17 December 2014

Blind Recommendations: Bite High Pigment Pencils

bite high pigment pencil set pomegranate rhubarb sable winterberry swatch review

Revealing that you blog about beauty can sometimes means you're suddenly endowed with knowledge about the exact specific beauty question your audience has. Sorry, doesn't work that way and I often don't know the answer but I will help you shop it out. A quick walk 'round Sephora with a work colleague looking for some good lip options offered the Bite High Pigment Pencil lip set ($30, 4x1.48g) as a suggestion.


bite high pigment pencil set pomegranate rhubarb sable winterberry swatch review

The suggestion was based on the vague sense that Bite was awesome and that the set fit into an acceptable price range; she went ahead and purchased it. At this point, I would worry that I've suggested a dud and my whole bblogger reputation would be tarnished, marred, dashed against the rocks....but next day ravings made my internet existence, once more, justified. Disaster averted. All is right in the world. 

bite high pigment pencil set pomegranate rhubarb sable winterberry swatch review

The raving was so strong, I had to pick one up for myself. And perhaps you should too! Pigmented, frickin' creamy, these glide on very nicely and last well through meals. The darker colors bleed slightly (their only downfall) but when I'm in phases of "I have too much!" I can almost convince myself that these four colors, in a rubberized tin with a mirror,  fit all my lipstick needs.

bite high pigment pencil set pomegranate rhubarb sable winterberry swatch review

Two reds (one each leaning blue, and orange), a great MLBB (for my skintone) and a nice berry. Done! This might be the most efficient lip set you could buy this season. You should strongly consider it (or pick up one of their Mix n' Mingle singles which are affordable at $15 #JustSaying) and I can now officially put my "Recommended" seal of approval on this.

Have you gotten into Bite Beauty?

Let's Connect:

0 comments:

Post a Comment