Thursday 31 July 2014

In the Moment #11: "Wardrobe Overhaul" Ft. Photography from Vanessa (Citron and Guavaberry)


You may have seen that little video I did about my recent wardrobe purchases. I have to give a shout out to Vanessa who not only gave me the idea to do a 'lookbook' but also slaved over the camera while I danced like a manic. She did some 'product' shots to accompany the post for the video but I really think they deserve a post all to themselves. So let me showcase her and her amazing framing and photography skills.


The "set"
We had to move my bed and night table to get enough clear space on the floor. It was hard.

The artist at work




SHE COULD SHOOT MAGAZINE PRODUCT EDITORIALS! Let me tell you, the process is not an easy one. There was a lot of switching up items, standing on chairs to look overhead, and moving about to deal with my horrible mixed lighting issues. Vanessa is a true pro and these photos came out amazingly.

We also wanted to do a quick compilation of the outakes but there wasn't enough usable footage.  SORRRRYYY hahah.

Hope you enjoyed this collaboration...'cause we were both gross and sweaty afterwards.

Comment on whatever. Huzzah!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment