Thursday 27 February 2014

Fancl Mild Cleansing Oil

This product has been on my radar for a long time! My trip last year to Asia finally pushed me to bring it back home for keeps!

Fancl mild cleansing oil review

I won't go into what cleansing oils are since most of you will already know. This oil has far exceeded my expectations and if it weren't so frickin expensive per ounce I would be definitely stocking up on this.

 The gel-like, thick formula is AWESOME! It:
- cleans off all makeup! even waterproof  mascara!
- does NOT leave a film on my face after rinsing
- did not break me out
- does not have preservative nor mineral oils (unlike the Shu one)

Now, here's the bad news
Let's just do a price comparison of some high end hyped Asian cleansing oils (these are Sasa's prices fyi):
DHC ($36/200ml) = $0.18/ml
Shu Uemura Fresh Pore ($35/150ml) = $0.23/ml
Fancl ($35/120ml) = $0.30/ml

WHY FANCL, WHY????
LOL. 

The bottle has lasted me a good while but dropping $30-40 on oil cleansers still kills me a little inside, especially when this is the most expensive product per ounce I have tried. BUT, I can't deny that this has been the best performing so far. I guess I should be happy that my money is actually going to something that performs well......

Have you tried this oil cleaner? Any suggestions for which one I should try next? (I've been eyeing Clinique's balm cleansers)

Follow me on:

2 comments:

  1. Okay...this has me intrigued. I'm almost done my Julep cleansing oil, which has been subbing in for my coconut oil lately, but the thick formula of this product has certainly caught my attention. Is there a discernible scent?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, this really does sound wonderful! May have to give it a go next time my Shu oil runs out. Oh, and liking the new blog design! Apologies for forgetting to respond to your message about that!

    -Jen

    ReplyDelete