Saturday 21 December 2013

The Winter Tag

Thank you to Kate Spitz for tagging me with The Winter Tag!

12 Random Facts
- I'm left handed.
- I think chopsticks are a universal tool for every job.
- I'm always on time.
- I've been to the Osheaga music festival.
- I've started eating oatmeal for breakfast about 4-5 times a week.
- Did you see those leather leggings at Aritizia? I want a pair.
- I still have my grade 9 french school notes.
- Speaking of leather leggings, I also want a tee with leather accents. 
- Writing with purple pens is the only way to write.
- My freezer is usually impossibly full.
- I have a costco membership and think Kirkland products are generally amazing.
- Even though Ezekiel bread is $5.50 per loaf....I still want to keep buying it.


What are your favorite things about Winter?
Generic, but Christmas. I absolutely love Christmas and that I get to see all my extended family and friends. I don't like the inevitable pounds I put on around this time of year.

What is your favorite Winter outfit?
It's not my favorite, but I have to give credit to my TNA winter parka. I've had that thing for about 7 years now and it's still going strong, even in the -22C Toronto snow. It's a bit bulky and awful to carry around but it has served me quite well. I'm trying to acquire more long shirts and sweathers that I can wear over leggings.

What is your favorite Winter food?
My uncle makes a prime rib roast for our Xmas dinner. It is one of the major meals I look forward to each year. I am not even joking.

Favorite Winter drink?
I tried german mulled wine and wasn't really a fan. Honestly, just hot tea is good for me.

What is your dream way to spend a Winter's day?
Snuggled up with the bf with some music on, a good book or maybe a boardgame on the go, dinner being prepared for the friends that we'll have over that evening.

How do you like to do your make-up in the Winter?
I seem to be drawing on more berry shades this season than I use to. I'm going to put up a FOTD on the look soon if I get my act together and get some photos done. I really need to clue you guys in on the blush I've been using. So in love with it!

What are you hoping Santa brings you?
Hmmmm....some gift cards to clothing stores would be nice.
I don't really have any demands at the moment. Oh, maybe a new pair of jeans.

What are the first three things that remind you of Winter?
Chilly air. Warm nights. Christmas.

What is your favorite Winter song?

What is your favorite Winter memory?
Going over to my uncles for xmas every year, the latests NHL video game being played and the famous prime rib roast. Popping up to Whistler for a weekend.

What is your favorite Winter scent?
Anything related to pine or evergreens. Trees in general.

Finish this sentence...If I could have one wish this Christmas it would be...
a permanent position with a think tank or policy unit that pays well and is located in Vancouver, extra points if it relates to food, science or behavioural economics. 

While we're at it, and since we're shooting for the stars
- better science and literacy education
- evidence based governmental policy
- more efficient world food allocation
- global adherence to pollution mitigation strategies
A girl can dream right...

You are all tagged!

0 comments:

Post a Comment