Monday 26 October 2015

Addicted to Blush Tag


I have 33 products that can be used as blush, 6 face finishing powders/highlighters and 7 bronzer/contour products. This doesn't count the blushes I have in palettes and the few blush things i have in the PR-to-test bucket. HOW DID THIS HAPPEN?! I'm not even that into blush....
Gummy tagged me in her Addicted to Blush post and her curated and manageable collection of 18 blush products seems like a much more respectable number than than 33. Like I mentioned, I've already been through a make up purge but I'm going to have to do it again. This is just too overwhelming an amount.

1. What blush color suits you the most?
I...honestly have no idea. I once put tested out two blushes of similar shade on either cheek. One was cool toned, the other was warm. The audience was divided on which looked better. I think I can almost wear anything that's not too dark. It's probably just about getting use to how it looks on my face.

2. Pressed, cream or loose blush?
I have no idea how anyone bothers with loose anything. It just gets all over the place so I keep the number count on loose products to a minimum. I lean slightly towards pressed but there is no real preference aside from familiarity.

3. Favorite shimmery blush?
Through my purge I realized that I don't enjoy shimmery blushes all that much, but I do like WetnWild's Pearlescent Pink

4. Favorite matte blush?
The Illasmasqua ones are pretty awesome. I have 3 of them.



5. Favorite cream blush?
In general I quite enjoy the Stila Convertible Colors. 

6. Favorite drugstore blush?
I've only tested out a handful but they've all performed quite well. Annabelle's Blush-Ons are quite nice but the WnW's and NYX are pretty awesome.


7. Favorite high end blush?
That's hard to say..probably Illasmasqua.

8. Favorite bright blush?
Illamasqua's Hussy ( I feel like I'm repeating myself now re: Illasmasqua)

9. Biggest blush disappointment/regret?
NARS' Orgasm. Is it just me or is it super glittery? I like some of the other such colors like WetnWild's Pearlescent Pink but for whatever reason, I'll reach for WnW over NARS.


10. Best blush packaging?
Anything where the pan is big enough to fit my brush. Extra points for mirrors. Oh now that I think about it, the Paul and Joe Boxed blushes are super cute.

11. What's on your blush wish list?
None really...I'm overflowing with blush right now...

12. Number 1 Holy Grail Blush?
Hmmmm....I'm using Tart's Exposed quite a lot and WnW's Pearlescent Pink. This might just be due to laziness (they're out on my table so I don't have to open the drawer) but really...I would probably be ok with just these two...(if I weren't such a coveter of color)

I tag...whoever and everyone!

Daily Zen: Being away from David for four years was difficult but I couldn't image what it would be like to be away for sixty-four years. Here's a look into what reunions between split apart family members are like when North Korea allows South Koreans to see their relatives. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment