Monday 16 February 2015

2nd Year Favorites

2nd blog year favorites

Instead of listing favorites for the calendar year, I thought it made more sense to do a list for each blog year. This 2nd year I discovered so many new things; some of which were new to me while others were market staples. I don't often use the same things each day so I've avoided "favorite posts" but here are a few of the things I've loved the last 2nd year of blogging.

2nd blog year favorites

Face:
The Real Techniques Expert Face brush is amazing. I'm not convinced I need anything else to apply my liquid foundations. The combo of Clarins Instant Light Radiance Boosting Complexion Base* (02 Champagne) and Maybelline Dream Matte Powder was a winner and the Estee Lauder Matte Perfecting Primer really delivers on its promises.

2nd blog year favorites

Eyes and Lips:
The Estee Lauder Pure Color Envy Sculpting Lipsticks* are still one my favorite formulas but the WetnWild Megalast lipsticks* are such an amazing, long wearing and economical option. It would be remise not to mention them as well. The Annabelle Stay Sharp* liners were a sleeper hit and of course, I'm still very much in love with the Make Up For Ever Artist Shadows*. I also really loved the Lancome Hypnose Star Mascara.

2nd blog year favorites

Color:
I was very surprised to fall for Coral this year. This was a recent color discovery and though Vanessa has always loved it, it took me a while to become convinced. Now I have a small army of coral items.

2nd blog year favorites

Skin and body care (just quickly in a list):
Cleansing Oil: Fancl
Moisturizers: Miracle10's AHA cream* and Lancome's Bienfait Vital
Serums: Dermalogica Skin Hydrating Booster
Shampoo/COnditioner: Fekkai Brilliant Glossing Shampoo and Conditioner*

So yea, there you go, some of the great things that I found or have been using consistently this second year!

Daily Zen: I'm no ballet connoisseur but this guy kills it to Hozier's Take Me to Church. Holy crap, the body is so physically powerful.

Let's Connect:

0 comments:

Post a Comment