Tuesday 4 March 2014

Zen Wantables

Chanel's latest Spring Collection has a quad named "Jardin Zen".....

I don't know about you, but in general I'm not too swayed by product names BUT when it has the word "Zen" in it, well, my brain is momentarily sidelined and I'm instantly curious. 

After seeing Chanel's latest spring offerings, (doesn't that eyeshadow quad look amazing?) I started wondering what other products have Zen in the title.  A good number actually!

Lancome's entire HydraZen Skincare line
Shiseido Gold Elixir Zen Perfume (and their other Zen perfume/scent variations)
Barielle Postive Zen-ergy Nailpolish
Bunny Butt Apothecary Complexion Zen Face Cream
Mac Pure Zen Lipstick
Nars Zen Blush
Chanel Jardin Zen Eyeshadow Quad

I've been wanting to try MAC's Pure Zen for a while but my stash of nudes is pretty strong at the moment and I don't need to add another to my arsenal. I wonder what the Shiseido Zen perfume smells like, hopefully like self-actualization in a bottle. Is that too much to ask for? If you can't be self-actualized at least you can smell like it. What would those ads be like I wonder... As for NARS' blush, that ones seems like either a good bronzer or contour shade to me, but seeing as how I'm never really feel the need to do either, I won't be rushing out.

How swayed are you by product names?

0 comments:

Post a Comment