Thursday 12 December 2013

OOTD #1: An office doesn't have to be boring.


I'm not entirely sure how I feel about doing outfits on the blog. 


BUT since Trend Trunk suggested I try out their service and showcase my wardrobe on their site I had a bit of a time doing some outfit shots with my friend Vania. In the cold. Sometimes without a jacket. I also have a new appreciation for models because honestly my limbs and body are so awkward.

If you haven't checked it out Trend Trunk, it is an online consignment store which makes selling your clothing (and sometimes beauty) items easy. The member can browse each other's "closets" and shipping is included in the price. The sellers don't have to pay to ship their items since Trend Trunk helps with that. You can check out my closet here



In the spirit of transparency, Trend Trunk did contact me to utilize their website and wanted to showcase me in their Blogger Week.  Right now you can go to www.BloggerFashionWeek.com and check out fashion bloggers all across Canada and browse their closets. Since I did have a number of items that were unloved in my closet, I thought I would try their service out.

Either way, this is what I wearing later in the week to work.

What do you wear to work? 

Daily Zen: HAVE YOU SEEN THIS? This girl turns her room into amazing dreamlike scenes. So talented! I think my favorite is either the mice chasing the cheese or the colored fans.

Follow me on:

0 comments:

Post a Comment