Saturday 28 December 2013

FOTD #5: 'Cause we like berries in the winter.

I've been reaching for the same blush and lipstick combination all this winter season. I have to say, that I have found the best pair for a berry winter looks.



I am so in love with the Paul & Joe blush I was gifted at my birthday. I usually swirl the two colors together and it gives an amazing berry flush! It's very smooth and stays for the whole work day. Pairing it with Revlon's Lip Butter in Berry Smooth makes for the perfect winter face! A pale face from the chilly temperature complemented by a cheery flush to the cheeks and lips! 


Everything else is very interchangable. The real stars of the show here are the blush and lipsticks so I always choose to go more bare and natural on the rest of the face.

Eyes:
Urban Decay - 24/7 eyeliner - Demolition
Lancome - Hynpose Star - mascara
Make Up For Ever - eyebrow pencil

Lips:
Revlon - Lipbutter - Berry Smoothie

Face:
MAC - Careblend powder - Light Plus
Make Up For Ever - Full Cover Concealer - 7
Paul & Joe - Color Powder CS Blush - 79 
 



Do you reach for berries in the winter? What's your perfect lip and blush pairing?

Follow me on: Bloglovin' | Instagram | Twitter

0 comments:

Post a Comment