Thursday 19 September 2013

What's on your bedside table?


(Unfortunately photos in this post were lost due to The Great Deletion of 2014. Some efforts to re-do photos will be made but not all posts will be redone.)

Usually my bedside table is a mass of disorganized products, books and pieces of clothing strewn haphazardly over the lamp. As you can tell, I love reading so there's usually a pile of books stacked up and I have my Kobo on the go all the time. Of course there's a photo of the bf. There's good reason why I keep some products near my bed, it makes it much easier to reach for just before I go to sleep. 


Just before I go to bed I always make sure I'm moisturized. I used to keep a lotion in the bathroom to use after I shower but sometimes I forget so having something near my bed is perfect. Currently I'm using The Body Shop's Body Butter in Grapefruit

I also make sure to give my feet some love too. Using a cream on your feet when you're going to be walking around after seems sort of silly since the oils get all over the floor. So it makes perfect sense to do it just as I get into bed. Currently I'm using The Body Shop's Hemp Foot Protector. It isn't as HG as Glysomed but it'll do for now.

Finally, I keep an overnight moisture/cream mask on my bed as well. I'm still going through my tube of Sulwahsoo Overnight Vitalizing Mask which I reviewed here. It really works wonders and gives me perfectly moisturized skin in the morning, perfect now that autumn is here and winter is approaching.

Also, please meet Martin the Giraffe and Worry Bunny. They keep me company and are great cuddle buddies in lieu of the boyfriend. Yes, I am 26 and still have stuffed animals which I cuddle. Haha.


What do you keep on your bedside table?

Daily Zen: And more weddings! I went to three this summer and it doesn't look like it will let up for next year. There are two family weddings scheduled (which I might not attend) and a good friend is getting married in Sept. I went and helped out with wedding dress decisions over the weekend and it's surprisingly intense lol. Not sure the whole wedding thing is for me though. Is it for you?

It would tickle my fancy if you followed me via:

0 comments:

Post a Comment