Monday 25 July 2016

An Empty Worth Talking About (ft. Kiehl's Clearly Corrective Dark Spot Solution*)


This is an empty worth talking about. The Kiehl's Clearly Corrective Dark Spot Solution* ($59CDN, 30ml) has done a bang up job of lighting some of my moles and dark spots. I didn't actually believe it would work (I basically bumble around with brightening products and hope for the best.)



Results! I purposely used the serum on the spots on my left hand only so I could compare if there was a difference. The dark spots on my wrist areas formed at the same time; both started out as dark as those on my right hand. Using this bottle for the last 6 months has produced the result you see.

The Solution contains Activated C, Peony Extract and White Birch Extract.  Activated C is "a potent next-generation active, which works faster than the leading dark spot ingredient. It penetrates rapidly to attack deep-set dark spots while preventing the formation of new discolorations for visibly more uniform skin tone and clarity."

The consistency is a viscious gel which I dab onto my dark spots twice a day before application of other products. It sits on the skin for a little while before it absorption so I try to wait but usually I put some else on almost immediately. 

I wanted to show how much this worked and proudly exclaimed to a few blogger friends "Isn't this awesome? Look at the difference!" to which they responded "Yea...it's supposed to do that". LOL I guess I didn't expect this to actually do much but it delivered a good result and I would love to purchase a bottle once I get through other products. I do notice that it doesn't lighten all things equally. Larger spots obviously take more time. If you catch some dark spots early this definitely goes a long way though.

Overall, pretty awesome and would buy again!

Have you tried dark spot serums or solutions? Any favorites?

0 comments:

Post a Comment