I intended to strongly focus on decluttering eye products this quarter and I was doing well!
Until the London Drugs event...
So that didn't quite work out, but I did make some head way...sort of
This last quarter I
Acquired: 181 products
Purged: 163 products
...which meant I kept 18 items.
Of eye products, I...don't even want to state my results because I really did fail in decreasing the number of overall items.
There were minor victories though, I decreased my stash in the following sub categories:
- Eyeshadow singles (net reduction of 5)
- Foundation (net reduction of 2)
- Highlighter (net reduction of 1)
- Lipsticks (net reduction of 2, gave away 26, got...24)
- Perfumes (net reduction of 7!)
- Brushes (net reduction of 7)
But then...I stayed the same or slightly increased in many many other categories. Even though numerically I didn't make much progress, I did manage to give away three XL large size grocery bags of cosmetics and skincare to charity so I'm feeling OK about it. I really could be doing better though.
At least there's 3rd quarter!