Saturday 22 February 2014

The TMI Tag

Vanessa (Citron and Guavaberry) and I got to hang out last weekend so we took the chance to film the TMI Tag together!


Recap
- you realize how out of touch with pop culture I am and I'm sorry if I laughed too much.
- you remember why you love Vanessa so much (the girl is frickin' hilarious)
For the record
Favorite Shows
Suits
House of Cards
Sherlock
Firefly

Favorite Bands (group/singer/whatever) K, this changes frequently but..
Haim (just from their first (and only, so far)) album
Santigold (from her latest album)
Kimbra
Dragonette
Bonobo
Dave Brubeck and all his group incarnations
I really loved Bloc Party for a while
probably others

Favorite Songs (all the musics!!)
basically anything that's a jazz/american songbook standard esp. this one
uh...I think that's a good selection..
I dont know, probably others.

We Tag You!

Daily Zen: So I decided to try out a Pole Dancing lesson on friday...I am SO UNCOORDINATED!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment