Tuesday 16 July 2013

Lipstick Challenge


(Unfortunately photos in this post were lost due to The Great Deletion of 2014. Some efforts to re-do photos will be made but not all posts will be redone.)

Sometimes, I feel like I go completely overboard when it comes to makeup. Granted, I think I do pretty well compared to some other people but it's still a little unnerving to me that I'll buy something, forget I bought it, and never end up using it until months later.

lipstick challenge

I've bought a lot of lip products lately, and some of them have just been sitting there. Maybe they've been used once but they certainly aren't getting enough love from me. So I decided that this madness had to stop and I challenged myself to use a different lipstick everyday! In order to keep myself from repeating, I put the ones I used that day into a box after the day.


So far, things are going well. I seem to be picking up my nudes and pinks a lot which makes me worried about what's going to happen when all I'm left with are my winter dark shades and super party brights. Not sure I can really wear those to work and will probably sheer them out as best I can to make them work.

How do you feel about your makeup habits? Have you done challenges like this to go through your stash?

0 comments:

Post a Comment